Frequently Asked Questions
…and our answers
Where are you located?
We are located at 700 Atlantic St., Roseville, CA 95678
What are your hours?
Roseville Meat Company is open 7 days a week and only closed on major holidays. We are open on Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm, Saturday from 8am to 5pm, and Sunday 10am to 5pm.
What days are you closed?
We are closed on the following major holidays:
- New Year’s Eve – We close at 4 p.m.
- New Year’s Day
- Super Bowl Sunday – We close early to watch the game
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day – July 4th
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve – We close at 4 p.m.
- Christmas Day
- Day After Christmas – We are exhausted!
What forms of payment are accepted?
- American Express
- ATM/Debit Cards
- EBT Cards
- And good old-fashioned cash
- We do not accept checks.
- We do not accept cards needing manual number entry.
- For transactions under $10, we only accept cash.
Can you ship products?
Unfortunately, due to federal regulations, we are not able to ship products. However, we can share some techniques for packing meat for transport on planes, etc. Just ask us how when you visit the store.